I am a happy Bluehost customer with two Bluehost accounts.
The first unbelievable feature when I came across Bluehost was the ability to host as many websites as I needed with one account. Prior to using Bluehost, he was a member of the website building platform and charged $ 300 a year to host and access website builders with a single domain name.
That’s $ 25 a month for one website. I can imagine how excited I was when I realised that I could use Bluehost to host an unlimited number of websites for $ 6.95 per month.
In fact, I think I asked three times during my sales inquiry call about this unlimited website hosting feature. I couldn’t believe it.
Here is a short list of Bluehost features:
- An unlimited number of websites for $ 6.95 per month.
- You can easily register your domain name within Bluehost. It is a one-stop shop.
- Excellent technical support and customer service by phone, live chat and email. Part I of my Bluehost review series describes two cases where Bluehost’s services really shine and make me an avid and loyal customer.
- 1 Click Install WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal, which are popular CMS platforms. Setting up WordPress with Bluehost is very easy.
- Courtesy website backup (which saved me the entire 60 page website). This feature alone can save incredible sadness (like me).
- There is no limit to the number of email accounts per domain name. Never miss an email account again. It takes about 30 seconds to set up your email account.
- Unlimited hosting space (build as big a website as you like … I do).
- Secure options such as SSL for e-commerce sites.
- $ 50 Free Google Credits.
- 9% Network Availability Guarantee-My Sites Have Been Down-But it’s very rare and they haven’t been down for a long time.
- Contains an email account for your domain name
Bluehost makes it easy to set up email accounts for all your domain names. I For all my sites. Bluehost allows you to create unlimited email accounts for each domain. There is no doubt that you are associating one or more email accounts with your website as a more specialized entity than Gmail or Hotmail email accounts. It takes 30 seconds to set up an email account using your domain name.
Lots of tutorials to get your website up and running:
If you’re a do-it-yourself type, there are plenty of video tutorials that show you how to do all sorts of things within your Bluehost account, whether you’re using WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Dreamweaver, and more.
My two criticisms of Bluehost:
You will not be notified of system upgrades / updates that may cause your website to go down temporarily. I called them about this, and their response was used to send notifications, but they would get so many calls about the next operation, it’s worth it It was more annoying to everyone involved than there was. Fortunately, such upgrades / updates aren’t very frequent, so it’s not really a problem for me.
Their domain name availability search screens are not very user friendly. GoDaddy is a great interface, so it’s actually searching for domain availability. Once you’ve found the domain name you need, register with Bluehost.
Here are some tips for registering your domain: Set your domain name to auto-renewal (unless you’re building a temporary website). The last thing you want to happen is to miss a domain update and lose your domain. Imagine building a website with 50 pages of content and being ranked and losing the entire site because you didn’t update your domain name.
Check out BlueHost reviews and discounts to find great value web hosting services. For those who own a business and need full functionality at a reasonable price, BlueHost is the perfect solution. It provides unlimited disk storage, drag and drop site builder, international domain name support, cPanel control, FTP access and more.
Since its launch in 1996, BlueHost has established a reputation for reliability in terms of support and technical services. Includes site backup. The BlueHost network has backups to keep you online at all times. The hosting package always offers a 100% money back guarantee. Websites hosted by BlueHost are automatically sent to search engines for free.
Packages and services:
The BlueHost package is the best. BlueHost reviews and discounts prove that we have been in the web hosting industry for quite some time and have a good service record. Its hardware is user-friendly and its content management system is easy to use. Packages for shared and reseller accounts are perfect for all levels of internet use.
To do business online, it’s important to have a hosting service with secure pages and a shopping cart feature. These are SSL certificates and are usually offered by some hosts for an additional fee, but BlueHost includes this as part of the base package and other web hosts have an additional fee.
BlueHost has earned a reputation for excellent customer support. Prioritize support requests from clients. BlueHost is suitable for all types of customers, so they do not need technical skills or expertise to maximize service. If your website has thousands of visitors, don’t be afraid. Still, the operation is smooth and stable.